Friday, August 24, 2012

Week one. Done.

I survived my first week of sophomore year! It feels as if I have been here longer though. My teachers wasted no time in jumping right into the curriculum. This year is really going to be a wake up call in preparation for nursing school. Since this is my last year before Nursing school begins, the stress is already building. But I will take it one day at a time and try my best not to procrastinate as the semester continues. The best thing I can do is stay on top of my work and stay ahead. Other than the school work, its been a great week back. Being reunited with friends and already making new ones is so great. I love hearing about peoples summer. Where they went, what they learned, how they changed. Its all a part of their story, which I love hearing. I have been so blessed with my room mate this semester. Summer is from Houston and is a transfer student. The first day I met her was the day she moved in, and we have gotten along great ever since. Learned so much about each other and how much we have in common. This is looking like a tough, but great semester ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Family