Monday, September 16, 2013

Pre insanity


I love these first few weeks of school.  Why? Because I still have a social life. My mind is not yet completely consumed by stress and anxiety over classes, projects, and tests. 

This past weekend I got to enjoy two events plus a leisurely day of football and studying. 

Friday night consisted of a football paint war 
Who wouldn't want to spend 3 hours throwing paint on each other while playing football. It was a great night. Even though it took me an hour in the shower to get all the paint out of my hair. 

Saturday consisted of college football and the white county fair. You can not go to Harding/ live in searcy without attending this event at least once. We went with Eric's sister and her husband. We spent the evening consuming gross amounts of fried food, playing typical fair games, and ended up winning 3 gold fish. 
Soon though the papers will pile up, clinicals with start, and my mind will slowly start slipping away. For now I'm enjoying these nights. Hopefully they won't completely disappear here in a few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Family