Wednesday, May 10, 2017

What is next!

Wow I have not posted in forever! So much has happened so here is a little life update:

I have officially passed nursing school and am DONE! Last week I recieved my Pin and graduated with my BSN. There is a part of me that never thought this day would come. So many exams, clinicals, check offs, and care plans lead up to this.
I was so honored to have received my schools Leadership Nursing award at our Pinning Ceremony. 

Now what is next for me! Well I will be spending the next 4-5 weeks studying for my NCLEX. I have been offered a position with The James Cancer Hospital in Columbus Ohio. I will be working as a Bone Marrow Transplant Nurse with their Leukemia and Blood cancer patients. I am so excited for this opportunity to work with a whole new population of patients. My biggest motivator for going to nursing school was working within the cancer specialty. While I originally  planned on working with Pediatrics, I know the adult setting will push me to grow as a person and a Nurse. 


I will Try to update with my NCLEX study tips and tricks and plans in the hopes that it helps some other nursing student as they prepare! The journey to RN is almost over! 

3 comments:

  1. A huge accomplishment for sure! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Superb, congratulations! I am also preparing for LSAT and I hope I get to share a blog just like this someday. My exam is this year only. I feel very much motivated and happy after going through such blogs. I will also try to write a blog after my result. I am very much positive about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation,for the
    past 4 years,and for this past 4 years my life was horrible,one day i saw a
    post of a man being cured by a Doctor, called Dr Imoloa,so i contact him
    and i get the cure from him,and my 4 years disaster and pains were like a
    dreams so if you have this problem of weak erection and premature
    ejaculation he also have cure for lupus disease, corneal ulcer, polio disease,
    Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy,joint pain,
    fetal alcohol spectrum, schizophrenia, lichen planus, cancer, diabetes, asthma syphilis, and many more... you can contact Dr Imoloa for help,Email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatssapp +2347081986098.
    -

    ReplyDelete

Followers


Family