Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hearts flowers and such. My mushy post for the year.

I gotta take a little time to brag a bit. I'm sure the only people actually reading this are my parents. (Hi mom) but thought I would express how thankful I am for my guy.

Last night he cooked a steak dinner for me. The table was set with flowers, candle, and a full home cooked meal. We ate a wonderful meal and just got to talk which unfortunately we don't get a lot of time to do as of lately. With our schedules between my nursing school and his work we Hadn't seen each other all week apart from about 20 minutes one night. He knew how stressed out this week and chose to keep our night together low key and relaxing. It was perfect.

Movies, dinner, and goofing off was just what I needed for our Valentines/ One year anniversary.
After dinner we changed into comfy clothes to watch movies the rest of night. 
I got flowers, chocolate, chap stick (so I don't steal his anymore) a Ohio State Blanket, and a beautiful necklace. He did good.

This past year has not been an easy one. Three surgeries, a summer apart, 70+ hours in the car, 13 states, meeting both families, getting into nursing school, countless car jam sessions full of dancing, sonic drink runs, and club functions. We have seen good times and difficult. But we have been made stronger by it all. I can not wait to see how this next year goes for us. As Eric graduates and I continue nursing school I know the next few years won't be easy and we more than likely won't be in the same state most of the time, but I know God has a plan for it all. I can not wait to see how our story unfolds. I am a luck girl. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelsie! My name is Cameron Von St. James and I had a quick question for you & was wondering if you could please email me when you have a free moment. Thanks! I really hope to hear from you soon and appreciate you taking the time. ☺ cvonstjames AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, I never realized how hard nursing school was until I went, much credit to all those who stick it out https://yourdirecthealthcare.com had some great information on nursing

    ReplyDelete

Followers


Family